Thank you for visiting and shopping at Wolfi’s. Check out our return/replacement terms below so you know what to expect before you get out on the road with your new gears.
RETURN & REFUNDS
Our returns policy lasts 14 calendar days. If 14 calendar days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- In the case of any manufacturing defect, we will be responsible for repairing or replacement of the product.
There are a few things to bear in mind when returning your item(s). To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, re-sellable, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags attached. If the item is not returned in the original packaging, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Processing times for Wolfi's
Wolfi's will always try to support the customer as best as possible, but it can take Wolfi's 1-3 business days to process any returns and refunds.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned and a full refund.
- Refund/Exchange does not apply to the following items; Nutrition products, hygiene products, bib shorts and other similar items, etc.
- Each return and refund will be conducted on a case by case basis
- Return/Exchange is possible only if the packing and label have not been tampered with in any way.
- Products should be accompanied by the original sales invoice for Exchange and Refund.
- Any product purchased within 14 calendar days and returned as dead on arrival/not functioning as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications will be exchanged or refunded after it has been tested by our personnel or manufacturer’s authorized service center technician, as applicable. The process can take up to five business days. Exchange/Refund will be done only after the investigation/technical report.
- Exchange or Refund on Major/Medium products like bicycles will be exchanged or refunded based on the manufacturer’s authorized service center’s investigation report and approval or manufacturing default.
- If the packaging is incomplete or the product is damaged, scratched, exchange or refund will not be applicable.
- Any custom items will not be applicable for any refund.
- We also do not accept DG or hazardous materials such as flammable products, gases, or batteries.
- GPS systems such as sports watches or cycling computers can only be returned only if unregistered.
- Additional non-returnable items; Gift cards.
- We try hard to accept all returns, in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery cost unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you.
Sale Items - Only regular priced items can be refunded as per the policies. Unfortunately, sale items and items purchased from our clearance section cannot be refunded.
To complete your return, we’ll need a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, this will only confuse things, send it to us and we’ll find out what went wrong and do our best to resolve the issue.
There may be certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 calendar days after delivery.
- If the items were part of multiple orders.
- If the item is incomplete.
- If the packaging has minor soiling or is opened and the product is not defective, unused, and no visible scratches or marks observed, a re-stocking fee of 15 percent will be deducted while making an exchange/refund.
- In the case of partial returns, Wolfi's reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price advertised online.
- Once we’ve received your returned item, the QC process will be run via the service center technician. After the investigation/technical report, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund from firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of approval, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
- In case of delay in refund, check with your bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. The TAT can vary from bank to bank depending on the policies.
- Service and delivery charges are non-refundable once performed.
- All items that are being returned for a refund must make their way back to us before being processed and refunds subsequently issued.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have received an item that is damaged, wrong product or anything is missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the product along with the issue with your order number for the reference. We may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any delivery charges. We replace items if they are defective, damaged or accidentally purchased.
In-Store Exchanges and Returns can be done, but any refunds will need to be done online still through the original payment method, any questions on this, please contact email@example.com
Wolfi's follows the strictest quality controls while packing your order. Wolfi’s is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact us within the first 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Images of the broken product must be submitted to us when filing a claim.
- No returned items will be accepted without prior communication including pictures.
Please be aware that the product, in reality, might look different from the photos on our website, this is because the photos are purely for illustrative purposes and do not represent what the product could look like in reality.